Join the Team
Join the Team!
The Digital Sales Account Executive will play a critical role within Miami Now TV’s advertising sales team, with a focus on driving digital revenue through the direct sales of our portfolio of television and digital sponsorship and online advertising products – including, but not limited to: digital display ads, content sponsorship (branded entertainment), and integrated television and digital media features. All candidates must have directly related PR experience, strong media and fashion industry contacts, and exceptional writing skills. The right person for the job is a results driven, effective communicator who has an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive work ethic, and strong organizational skills.
- · 1-2 years experience in sales/marketing/advertising required.
· Experience working directly with and managing clients.
· Self-starter as well as a team player.
· Ability to perform within a fast-paced, multi-priority setting and a passion for the sales/marketing industry.
· Have established relationship with brands and/or businesses.
· Proficient at drafting pitches.
· Confident acting as primary day-to-day client contact.
- Extremely organized with a sharp eye for detail and the ability to multitask effectively under deadlines.
- Educated on social media, fashion & PR industry trends, news and current events.
- Understand Branded entertainment model
- Strong pitcher.
- Develop and foster a stellar rapport with current and potential clients.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
We are looking for candidates to start immediately. Please email resume and cover letter to MiamiNowTV@Gmail.com to apply.
Social Media Internship:
If you’re an intern that’s passionate, eager to learn and has a good attitude, then we want you! Our Social Media Intern will work with the Executive Producer and producers to brainstorm and execute the voice of the show via social media. Candidates have taken at least 1-2 courses in social media and understand SEO, hashtags, trending topics, posting, live Twitter chat etc. on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Youtube, Vine and more! Assistance that will be provided will includes gathering production elements for taped programming such as: video clips, graphics and research support.
· Social media ninja with a passion for engaging our audience.
· Ability to perform under deadline.
· -Pursuing a degree in Social Media preferred but Public Relations andMarketing are acceptable.
· -Understanding of social media platforms and there use including Facebook, Twitter, Instagtram, Pintrest, Youtube, Vine and more.
· Creative thinkers and quick learners.
This is a Part-Time, unpaid internship and candidates must receive internship credit through their college|university.
• Assisting Producers, and pre- and post- production teams.
• Market research.
• Coordinate and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Refresh and continually update website and links.
· Demonstrated ability to work hard with success in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
· Internet and Tech Savvy with use of WordPress, Hootsuite, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social media platforms weekly and during event coverage.
· Work closely with Executive Producer to aggregate original, compelling, and witty content in line with show’s lifestyle segments including but not limited to “Mane Tales”, “Shoe Snaps”, DIY, How-to, health, finance, travel, events and more!
We are looking for candidates to start immediately. Please visit http://www.internships.com/media/Production-AssistantSocial-Media-Internship to apply.
There are no On-Air Positions