DIY Champagne Jell-O Shooters
Jell-O Champagne Shooters
-11/2 cup champagne
-1/2 cup boiling water
-1 gelatin packet
-Dessert Shooter cups
-garnish (at your preference)
- Gently pour the champagne into a mixing bowl.
- Measure out 1/2 cup of boiling water in a separate bowl then add 1 gelatin packet to the water, stir gently.
- Once combined, pour the water and gelatin mixture into the champagne and gently stir.
- Divide the champagne gelatin into glasses. If you want the gelatin to set at an angle, place the glasses in a muffin or mini muffin pan at an angle to set in the refrigerator.
- Use a small amount of corn syrup, a small metal spatula or a small new paint brush to dab a thin layer of corn syrup around the rim of the glass.